ANSUL Articles

Stay up to date with all of the latest article

The Royal Hotel Dar Es Salaam 2019
Fire broke out in kicthen, thanks to Ansul fire suppression system it was knock down, saving 10 shops and hotel.

 
Fire razes restaurant at Cape monkey sanctuary
One of the resident chimps at Monkey Town in Somerset West. All its animals survived a fire that burnt down the sanctuary's restaurant early on Friday, December 14 2018. 
Michael Angelo Hotel in Sandton 2018
 A fire erupted in the kitchen of the luxurious Michael Angelo Hotel in Sandton on Wednesday afternoon.
Gateway Shopping Centre 2016
A fire has broken out at My Diner restaurant situated at Gateway mall. The mall was evacuated. No injuries have been reported so far. Last report was the fire was contained with fire fighters  still on scene damping down.
Johannesburg Zoo 2013
Fire damage restaurant.
Wanderes Cricket Stadium 2004

Johannesburg - Most of the historic Wanderers cricket clubhouse in Johannesburg has been destroyed by fire on Wednesday night.

By 9.30pm flames were still raging in one corner of the building - three hours after the fire first began.

Emergency services said the situation was under control, although less than a third of the building was still intact. "The rear of the building has been saved, and we managed to prevent it spreading into the gymnasium," spokesperson ...